After months of work, we are glad to release several anticipated enhancements and bug fixes.
- Introducing quick user guides: automatically displayed when accessing a feature for the first time
- Introducing new Strategy Module
- Introducing new Milestone Result workflow object
- Journal feature renamed to Momentum, to more closely reflect its purpose.
- Improved Compass module
- Improved Today module, now with Momentum (Journal) feature
- Synchronization was failing with the message “Network Error: Client not set up with a cloud account” on some new installations
- Clicking on “New Card” was causing “An unexpected error occurred” message for users who hadn’t yet viewed an existing card after launching the app
- Setting date on some To Do items was resulting in a time zone error message
- Rescheduling some tasks via drag-and-drop in planner module was resulting in a time zone error message
- Setting some cards to “Someday” was causing an error message
- Today module showed a date in the past when launching app for the first time after a new install
This is a pilot launch of our service. We welcome your feedback in making our service work for you. Please contact us directly for any bugs or issues.