Windows app update 1.2.09 (Dec 29, 2022)
With this update we have fix a problem caused by the previous update, where in information for new installation assistance and user guide was displaying "Page Not Found" message.
Also, here is a quick recap of enhancements and issues resolved in the previous updates.
December 28th update (1.2.08)
- Introducing quick user guides: automatically displayed when accessing a feature for the first time
- Introducing new Strategy Module
- Introducing new Milestone Result workflow object
- Journal feature renamed to Momentum, to more closely reflect its purpose.
- Improved Compass module
- Improved Today module, now with Momentum (Journal) feature
- Synchronization was failing with the message "Network Error: Client not set up with a cloud account" on some new installations
- Clicking on "New Card" was causing "An unexpected error occurred" message for users who hadn't yet viewed an existing card after launching the app
- Setting date on some To Do items was resulting in a time zone error message
- Rescheduling some tasks via drag-and-drop in planner module was resulting in a time zone error message
- Setting some cards to "Someday" was causing an error message
- Today module showed a date in the past when launching app for the first time after a new install